The better the source photo, the better the resulting portrait
A clear and detailed source photo is very important in achieving the best possible drawing or painting, therefore giving the best value for money. I may have to ask you to find a more detailed photo or to perhaps take a new photo especially for the portrait. Its understandable that this is not always possible but please feel free to send me as many photos that you like and I can advise you further.
Advice for choosing and/or taking a new photo
- natural light, no flash
- a photo taken at eye level
- take the photo as close up as possible…the best option is that the whole head and ears fit into the camera/phone screen. The less that I need to crop the original photo the better.
- as clear and detailed a photo as possible, where the image still retains detail when zoomed in on a couple of times.
- no hands or pet coats/toys/accessories obscuring the face, ears or chest
- screenshots tend to be of low quality so if you can email the original photo instead.
- please let me know if you would like the collar to be included or not